HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Course Requirements: you must be physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least 2 minutes, on a CPR manikin placed on the floor.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate the details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Assess the situation and seek assistance from emergency response services
- Report details of the incident as appropriate
Delivery option 1: 7.5 hours of face-to-face training and assessment (course times may vary depending on a range of circumstances).
Delivery option 2: (Mixed Mode) 2 hours of unsupervised online pre-course study; and 5.5 hours face-to-face training and assessment. Please contact SWQ Training to obtain the link to commence online pre-course study.
Re-certification Requirements: Recommended every 3 years for first aid, and every 12 months for CPR, in line with industry standards.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID003 Provide first aid, HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support & HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation from Allens Training RTO # 90909, upon successful completion.
|HLTAID003 Provide first aid||15 April 2019||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||14||$150.00|
|HLTAID003 Provide first aid||7 May 2019||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||13||$150.00|
|HLTAID003 Provide first aid||28 May 2019||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||14||$150.00|