FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws & FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees (level 1)
FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws and FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees are delivered in partnership with HSE (Health Security Education) RTO # 40907. This course includes training to understand the various parts and functions of the chainsaw, as well as training to understand on the correct use of the chainsaw and cleaning methods.
This course is intended for any person who is required to use and maintain a chainsaw and trim and cut felled trees.
- Understand the various parts and functions of the chainsaw
- Understand correct use of the chainsaw
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Operate the chainsaw to cut felled trees
- Carry out chainsaw maintenance
1-day face-to-face training sessions and final assessment. Delivery length may vary dependent on client needs.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment from HSE (Health Security Education) RTO # 40907, upon successful completion of the units of competency.