FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws, FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees & FWPCOT2236 Fell trees manually
FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws, FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees and FWPCOT2236 Fell trees manually are delivered in partnership with HSE (Health Security Education) RTO # 40907. This course includes training to understand the various parts and functions of the chainsaw, as well as training to understand on the correct use of the chainsaw and cleaning methods and operator maintenance. Participants will complete various cuts on felled trees and assess and manually fall small trees with low level of complexity.
This course is intended for any person who is required to use and maintain a chainsaw, trim and cut felled trees and fell trees manually.
- Understand the various parts and functions of the chainsaw
- Understand correct use of the chainsaw
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Operate the chainsaw to cut felled trees
- Carry out chainsaw maintenance
- Assess and manually fall small trees with a low level of complexity
2-day face-to-face training sessions and final assessment. Delivery length may vary dependent on client needs.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment from HSE (Health Security Education) RTO # 40907, upon successful completion of the units of competency.
|FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws, FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees & FWPCOT2236 Fell trees manually||19 & 20 August 2019||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||7||$550.00|