CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
This course includes the work health and safety induction training required prior to undertaking construction work, involving demonstrating personal awareness of health and safety legislative requirements in order to work safely and prevent injury or harm to self or others.
It is expected that site-specific induction training will be conducted prior to conducting construction work.
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work.
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures.
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
Onsite delivery available.
- Participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the unit of competency.
- Successful participants will also receive a construction induction "white card" on the day of training.
|CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry||8 January 2019||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||16||$125.00|
|CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry||19 February 2019||08:00 am - 05:00 pm||46-48 Croft Cres, Harristown Qld 4350||16||$125.00|